Get Involved in SST
Who can join SST?
All faculty, staff, and students are welcome to join the SST.
How can you be involved?
You choose your level of involvement in SST. You can:
- Join the SST listserv to stay informed by receiving the SST newsletter and other updates from around campus.
- Learn about student success initiatives by attending an SST meeting.
- Contribute to ongoing and new student success initiatives by joining a SST committee.
There are many benefits to joining the Student Success Team. Some benefits include:
- Professional development opportunities
- Engaging with colleagues across campus
- Giving back to the University of Iowa community
- Working on institution wide projects
- Improving the University of Iowa
To join, simply add your name to the SST listserv. The listserv is our primary method of communicating with SST members.